The Village has been developing plans to keep employees and the public safe while resuming certain in-person services. Village Hall has been reopened with limited hours and safety guidelines in place:
- Limited Hours:
- Monday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Only employees will be allowed in work areas.
- Face masks will be required unless a medical condition prevents wearing one.
- Social distancing will be required at all times, and spacing requirements for the public waiting in line will be clearly marked.
- Any member of the public that exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to leave.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front counters
The following limited services will be offered:
- Building Permits: Accept applications & issuance of completed/reviewed permits
- Inspection scheduling requests
- Land Use Applications (Temporary Use, Administrative Zoning Relief, Zoning Variations, etc.): Address questions & accept applications
- Over the counter permits (Fence and Roofs only): Accept applications & possible over the counter issuance (staffing dependent)
- Zoning and Permit application process: Address questions or concerns
- Dumpster/POD Permits (on private property only): Application review & permit issuance
- Grading Permits: Application/Plan submission or permit issuance
- ROW Permits – Application/Plan submission or permit issuance
- Permit payments
- Utility Billing – payments
- Vehicle Sticker – purchases
- Yard Waste Sticker – purchases
This post was updated on 6/12/20.