The 2020 Election is quickly approaching. Make sure you are registered to vote at your current address and make a plan to vote—in person, early or on Election Day, or by mail.
- Register to vote at www.cookcountyclerk.com/agency/register-vote.
- Request Vote By Mail ballot before the deadline on October 29: cookcountyclerk.com/VoteByMail
- Mail-in ballots are available in 12 different languages. Visit the Cook County Clerk’s website for more information.
- Starting October 9, you can drop off your mail ballot at 5 locations. Extended locations start October 19.
- Early voting at Centennial Ice Rink is from October 19 – November 2.
- Check waiting times using the Cook County Clerk’s website: https://www.cookcountyclerk.com/service/early-voting-wait-time-viewer
Voting on Election Day, November 3, is at your polling place. Find details at cookcountyclerk.com/service/polling-places.
This post was published on 9/9/20.