Beginning Monday, September 28, 2020, Village Hall will operate under the following limited hours and with the following safety guidelines in place:
- Limited Hours:
- Monday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Only employees will be allowed in work areas.
- Face masks will be required unless a medical condition prevents wearing one.
- Social distancing will be required at all times, and spacing requirements for the public waiting in line will be clearly marked.
- Any member of the public that exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to leave.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front counters
Note: Administrative Adjudication Hearings scheduled for Wednesday, December 16, 2020 have been postponed. Hearings originally scheduled for that date have been postponed to Wednesday, January 20, 2021. No action is required to reschedule your hearing; if you would like to resolve the matter prior to the new hearing date, please send an email to email@example.com
The following limited services will be offered:
- Building Permits: Accept applications & issuance of completed/reviewed permits
- Inspection scheduling requests
- Land Use Applications (Temporary Use, Administrative Zoning Relief, Zoning Variations, etc.): Address questions & accept applications
- Over the counter permits (Fence and Roofs only): Accept applications & possible over the counter issuance (staffing dependent)
- Zoning and Permit application process: Address questions or concerns
- Dumpster/POD Permits (on private property only): Application review & permit issuance
- Grading Permits: Application/Plan submission or permit issuance
- ROW Permits – Application/Plan submission or permit issuance
- Permit payments
- Utility Billing – payments
- Vehicle Sticker – purchases
- Yard Waste Sticker – purchases
This post was updated on 11/16/20.