Beginning Monday, November 30, 2020, Village Hall will be closed to in-person visits until further notice. The Village made this decision to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents, employees, and community based on guidance from the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), which recommends limiting in-person interactions to prevent exposure and spread of COVID-19.
We are committed to ensuring the delivery of services to our community during this time. Click here for a listing of all services available online. All services will continue to be provided remotely and phones will be staffed as they are during regular business hours.
- Public Safety – Please continue to call 9-1-1 for all emergencies and for non-emergencies contact (847) 256-1200
- Public Works – (847) 853-7500 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance – (847) 251-2700 – email@example.com
- Community Development – (847) 853-7550 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering – (847) 853-7660 – email@example.com
- Village Manager’s Office – (847) 853-7509
The Village will continue to monitor the conditions within our community and post service and facilities updates as needed.
This post was published on 11/20/2020.