In an effort to keep our residents informed, our Neighborhood Storage Project construction team has created a project update video, available here and by clicking the image below! Watch the video for a comprehensive project update, significant construction facts, and a timeline of the 5 stages of construction that are included in Phase 3!
- The Neighborhood Storage Project will provide flooding protection for 98% of homes that are at risk!
- Throughout construction, 26,000 feet or 5 Miles of new storm sewers will have been installed!
- The project will provide 13.8 million gallons of stormwater storage, that’s equivalent to 21 Olympic sized swimming pools!
- Phase 1 and 1A provides 6.1 million gallons of storage
- Phase 2 provides 3.3 million gallons of storage
- Phase 3 will provide 4.5 million gallons of storage
Keep up to date with the Neighborhood Storage Project by visiting https://www.wsnsp.com/. You can also follow along with the project by subscribing to the “3 – Neighborhood Stormwater Storage Project” email list. During construction, weekly updates are emailed to all subscribers.
This post was published 2/21/22.