Standard Drawings and Details
Work Zone Traffic Control
Work zone traffic control and protection shall be according to the approved traffic control plan and the MUTCD.
Specification for Construction
The Standard Specifications governing the performance of the Work shall be deemed to include all revisions, amendments, and supplements in effect as of commencement of the Work, or subsequently enacted anytime during the progress of the Work. The Standard Specifications include the following:
1. “Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction”, adopted April 1, 2016, published by the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT).
2. “Bureau of Local Roads and Streets, Special Provisions and Specifications”, published by IDOT.
3. “Interim Special Provisions”, adopted subsequent to issuance of Supplemental Specifications and Recurring Special Provisions.
4. “Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways”, adopted by IDOT.
5. Manual of Procedures for the Administration of the MWRD Sewer Permit Ordinance
6. Standard Specifications for Water and Sewer Construction in Illinois, Seventh Edition, 2014