The Environmental and Energy Commission shall be an advisory body to the Village Board and its boards and commissions, and its purpose shall be to provide advice and education on environmental and energy-related issues.
The Environmental and Energy Commission meets as needed.
There are currently two vacancies on the Environmental and Energy Commission. Per the Village Code, individuals whose terms have expired continue to serve until such time that their replacement has been approved by the Village Board.
- Julie Wolf, Chair
- Appointed 5/28/19. Term ends 5/28/22.
- Amanda Ault
- Reappointed 5/10/19. Term ends 5/10/22.
- April Cesaretti
- Appointed 11/13/18. Term ends 11/13/21.
- Joel Feinstein
- Appointed 6/11/19. Term ends 6/11/22.
- Arthur Haut
- Reappointed 10/8/16. Term ends 10/8/19.
- William Muno
- Appointed 5/8/18. Term ends 5/8/21.
- Kenneth Parkhill
- Appointed 4/9/19. Term ends 4/9/22.
- Bruce Davidson
- Appointed 2/9/21. Term ends 2/9/24.
Alex Arteaga, Management Analyst
- (847) 853-7502
Commissioners serve three year terms, with a maximum of two terms.
If you are interested in serving on this or any other board or commission, complete and submit the Talent Bank Questionnaire found here.
Preferred Qualifications for Commission Membership
For the Environmental and Energy Commission: environmental matters, energy conservation, education, transportation, pollution control, engineering, cycling, science and public health.
Agendas & Minutes
This page was updated on 5/7/21.