For employment opportunities and online employment application, please follow this link to: https://wilmette.munisselfservice.com/ess/employmentopportunities/default.aspx
**COVID-19 and Employment Opportunities
As of July 2021, all newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated. As part of the conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate shall present their COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card as proof and a copy shall be retained by the Village.
About us! We’re in this Together – video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3uTrNgiMOk
Compensation and Benefits for Full-time and Part-time Employees
The Village of Wilmette offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, please follow the link below to review full-time and part-time employment benefits.2022 Employment Benefits for Full-time Employees
2022 Employment Benefits for Permanent Part-time Employees
The Village is using Munis by Tyler Technologies which has the ability to accept online applications. With this transition, the Village will not accept paper applications for full-time and part-time positions. The Village will accept paper applications only for seasonal and temporary positions, such as Crossing Guard, Leaf Collector, and Landscape Assistant. To prepare for completing an online employment application, please note the following:
- For Employment Opportunities and the Online Employment Application, please visit Munis Self-Service at https://wilmette.munisselfservice.com/ess/employmentopportunities/default.aspx
- Apply for every interested position(s). Applications will not remain active once the position has been filled.
- Please read the Application Instructions and view each position’s job announcement to determine if you meet the minimum requirements and selective certification (if applicable) before applying.
- Attach resume, cover letter and any other educational document, certification, license, etc. to your online application. Your application and attachments must be received by the job-opening deadline (if specified).
- If you have any questions regarding the online application process, please send an email to HumanResources@wilmette.com.
The Village of Wilmette is committed to compliance with the American Disabilities Act and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are critical to the Village’s success. The Village seeks to recruit the most talented individuals from a diverse candidate pool and strongly encourage applications from all genders, all races, all sexual orientations, people with disabilities, and veterans to be submitted.