Permits are required to ensure the health, safety and welfare of the community.
Permits are required for a variety of activities including:
- Construction, remodeling or rehabbing of residential properties
- Construction, remodeling or rehabbing of commercial properties
- Block Party Permits
- Alarm User Permits
- Public Demonstration Permits
- Solicitor Permit
- Temporary Food Events
- Towing/Booting License
- Dumpster Permit Application & Fee Information
- Utility Permits in the ROW (e.g. telecommunications, cable, gas, electric, etc.)
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Permit
Click here for a comprehensive list of what work requires a permit.
Click here for the current construction permit fee schedule.
See the Applications & Forms tab to the left for all available permit-related documents.