Social Services

The Police Social Worker position has existed since 1970. The Social Worker offers assessment, referral and short term counseling services to residents of Wilmette who are referred by the Police or other Village Departments.
The Police Social Worker is available for residents to call to obtain resource or referral information. The Police Social Worker also assists victims and family members during crisis such as suicide, domestic violence and child abuse. In addition, the Social Worker will respond to geriatric concerns by helping to link the elderly residents with the appropriate services. In cases of domestic violence, assistance is provided to the victims to obtain Order of Protection from the court system.
Chui, Olivia
Police Social Worker
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!