Contractor: A. Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc.
Project Contact: Ryan Kearney, P.E., Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-853-7629
The Village of Wilmette implements an annual Road Program to maintain the safety and operation of the nearly 65-miles of Village-owned, non-brick roadways. The program consists of street resurfacing and intermittent repairs to damaged concrete curbs, sidewalk, and utility structures located in the public Right-of-Way.
Scope of Work
The typical scope of work includes the following construction tasks:
- Repair utility structures and sewer pipe sections.
- Replace deteriorated curbs and sidewalk squares.
- Mill the existing pavement surface and pave new asphalt.
- Repair driveway aprons impacted by curb or sidewalk replacements.
- Restore parkway areas disturbed by construction activities.
The anticipated start of construction is June 2021; the completion date is October 2021. Construction activities will occur at various locations and times during this period.
Staff will post weekly progress updates below during the project:
- Program Letter – Construction Notice (Sample)
- Village Board Contract Award
- Program Location Map (Coming Soon)
This page was last updated on June 11, 2021.