Contractor: A. Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc.
Project Contact: Ryan Kearney, P.E., Assistant Village Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-853-7629
The Village of Wilmette implements an annual Road Program to maintain the safety and operation of the nearly 65-miles of Village-owned, non-brick roadways. The program consists of street resurfacing and intermittent repairs to damaged concrete curbs, sidewalk, and utility structures located in the public Right-of-Way.
Scope of Work
The typical scope of work includes the following construction tasks:
- Repair utility structures and sewer pipe sections.
- Replace deteriorated curbs and sidewalk squares.
- Mill the existing pavement surface and pave new asphalt.
- Repair driveway aprons impacted by curb or sidewalk replacements.
- Restore parkway areas disturbed by construction activities.
Construction began in July 2021; the anticipated completion date is October 2021. Construction activities will occur at various locations and times during this period.
Staff will post weekly progress updates below during the project:
- Week of 7-12-2021
- Week of 7-19-2021
- Week of 7-26-2021
- Week of 8-2-2021
- Week of 8-9-2021
- Week of 8-16-2021
- Week of 8-23-2021
- Week of 8-30-2021
- Week of 9-6-2021
- Week of 9-13-2021
This page was last updated on September 18, 2021.