Contractor: A. Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc.
Project Contact: Ryan Kearney, P.E., Project Manager, email@example.com or 847-853-7629
The Village of Wilmette implements an annual Road Program to maintain the safety and operation of the nearly 65-miles of Village-owned, non-brick roadways. The program consists of street resurfacing and intermittent repairs to damaged concrete curbs, sidewalk, and utility structures located in the public Right-of-Way.
Scope of Work
The typical scope of work for the Road Program includes the following construction tasks:
- Repair utility structures and sewer pipe sections.
- Replace deteriorated curbs and sidewalk squares.
- Mill the existing pavement surface and pave new asphalt.
- Repair driveway aprons impacted by curb or sidewalk replacements.
- Restore parkway areas disturbed by construction activities.
The Contractor will also renovate the brick paver pavement on the 300 block of 14th Street (Maple Ave to Wilmette Ave) as part of this contract.
The anticipated start of construction is May 2021; the completion date is September 2021. Construction activities will occur at various locations and times during this period.
Staff will post weekly progress updates below during the project:
- Program Letter – Candidate Notice (Sample)
- Village Board Contract Award
- Program Letter – Construction Notice (Sample)
- Program Letter – Construction Notice (14th St)
- Program Location Map
This page was last updated on May 6, 2021.