The general scope of work for the Skokie Boulevard and Lake Avenue Intersection Improvement project includes the following:
- Resurfacing Lake Ave
- Modifications to the intersection geometry
- Pedestrian facility enhancements
- A multi-use path on Skokie Boulevard from Lake Avenue to Illinois Road
Skokie Boulevard and Lake Avenue are under the jurisdiction of the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and Cook County, respectively. The Village will act as the project lead and manage all phases of the project. Grant funding has been secured for the project.
To view the meeting packet from the Municipal Services Committee meeting on November 16, 2020, please click here.
To view the presentation from the Public Information Meeting on May 20, 2021, please click here.
- Intersection improvements: 2023
- Multi-use path along Skokie Boulevard: 2024
Please contact Dan Manis, Village Engineer, at (847) 853-7602 or email@example.com with any questions.
This page was last updated November 30, 2022.